AspireIQ is the first community intelligence marketing company that's putting people, rather than transactions, at the heart of a brand by changing relationships between brands and the people who share their passion.
AspireIQ combines both human and automated intelligence to optimize brands' ability to build advocacy at scale. AspireIQ provides actionable insights to help brands identify their most valuable individuals, build authentic connections, and ultimately inspire brand communities to become movements.
AspireIQ is trusted by more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Nike Swim, Walmart, Marriott, Purple, and L.L.Bean. For more information, visit www.aspireiq.com.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help shape our product vision during an exciting period of growth. As one of our first designers, you will join a small but empowered team of product designers that own the end-to-end design process from ideation, research, and execution for existing and new product lines. You will also work closely with product managers and engineers to find innovative solutions that enhance the user experience for our customers. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who is passionate about collaboration and building relationships in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to take on a more formal leadership position as we grow the design organization. Candidates should not only be passionate about product design, but also have interest in leading design teams.
This position will be fully remote with potential opportunities for an office in the future depending on your location.
What you'll be doing
- Own the customer experience for substantial existing and new parts of AspireIQ.
- Translate complex requirements into intuitive, beautiful interfaces and workflows
- Design information architecture diagrams, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for your features
- Conduct user research to identify pain points, determine priorities, and inform design decisions
- Contribute to product strategy through customer research and design explorations
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Design teams to develop and implement meaningful product and process changes.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of design experience at a product-driven company
- A professional portfolio of product work that speaks to your UX and visual design skills
- Have experience designing SaaS products, with bonus points for experience designing data analytics tools, CRM's, and/or marketing automation tools.
- Exceptional skills in the craft and execution of product design work, from high-level strategic direction down to UX design details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate design decisions across the organization
- Experience in using Figma to design products.
- Passion for improving design process. Looks for and take opportunities to improve the way the design team operates within AspireIQ.
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience working with CSS, React, and Node.js
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Monthly stipend for wellness programs and equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 3 months Paid Parental leave
- Career Growth
- Personalized Growth Plan
- $2500 annual education credit
- AspireIQ Mentorship Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k)
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with creative and dedicated people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.