NICE Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as a Senior Presales Consultant based in our London office.
- Provide key subject matter expertise within financial markets and compliance.
- Engage with NICE Actimize’s prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements, from both current and aspirational perspectives
- Position solutions for specific prospect requirements, and articulate how value and business benefits can be achieved
- Explain features and benefits of the NICE Actimize solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel, and bring Actimize’s differentiation to life through the medium of a demo
- Develop relationships with prospects and customers
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical presales
- Completing RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
- 5 + years of experience in a client facing role providing solutions to, or within, the financial services industry. Ideally using Actimize products.
- Experience in financial markets compliance solutions
- BS degree in computer science, statistics or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly and deeply learn new technologies and clearly communicate their value proposition
- Proven track record of solving problems and driving business success and revenue
- Consultative and confident, with an ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in gathering requirements, documenting business needs and presenting solutions to a senior audience
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites 40%+
- Detailed knowledge of fraud, financial crimes and compliance industry
- Experience using or implementing Actimize financial crime products.
- Good insight into business value and business case driven solutions
- Confidence in AI (NLP, Analytics & Decisioning, Automation, Machine Learning, etc)
- Good understanding of statistical data modelling concepts
- Experience in enterprise-wide case management