Senior Pre Sales Consultant- HR Software
Location independent with travel to prospects throughout the UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Pre Sales Consultant- HR Software to work for a leading enterprise business software company who provide solutions for the services sector. You will work with sales to deliver payroll and hr pre-sales support for prospects and existing customers.
My client provides innovative, award-winning business software and services that help organisations streamline and automate their business processes from accounting and procurement to HR, Payroll and CRM. With a global customer base, they are well placed to deliver software solutions to new prospects and existing customers.
Their complete range of HR / Payroll software covers all aspects of the employee lifecycle with a strong footprint in the public and private sectors. With constant and increased pressure to improve on service delivery as well as provide competitive advantage, their solutions are making a huge impact.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Senior Pre Sales Consultant- HR Software to provide, develop and maintain a professional pre-sales service focusing on solutions, including business and product expertise, to prospects, customers and the sales team.
What you need to know about this Senior Pre Sales Consultant- HR Software
This is a genuine opportunity to achieve OTE and be a key member of a pre sales team helping to close increasingly larger deals.
You will be a consummate communicator, professional, very friendly, personable, with a good sense of humour and have a passion for the benefits these solutions can bring in the HR software arena. You will be easy to get on with, a team player in the fullest sense of the term. Your HR software expertise be will very evident in a way that instils absolute confidence in your prospects and allows you to build bridges and long lasting relationships.
- To provide the sales team with product expertise and business knowledge throughout the various stages of the sales process including qualification, bid management and handover to create a solution for the prospect. This includes documentation and presentations
- To maintain up to date business knowledge and credible product solutions within the public and private sector
- To identify and communicate the business requirements and changes that need to be fed into the product management cycle
- To deliver presentations and seminars at prospect and customer events
- To ensure knowledge transfer of product expertise and business knowledge within the pre sales team and throughout the company where applicable
- To maintain competitor knowledge within the HR software market
- Extensive experience and industry knowledge of HR software into the public and private sectors
- Previous pre-sales experience selling enterprise HR software or extensive vendor side implementation experience with some pre sales support
- Ideally from an HR background and either CIPP or CIPD qualified (not essential)
- Exposure to payroll products from companies such as ADP, Cascade, Ceridian, MidlandHR, Northgate, Oracle, Safe, Sage, SAP or other enterprise HR software
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as effectively manage own time to work independently as required
- Excellent communication skills; rapport building within the organisation and with external stakeholders and customers
- Payroll experience would be desirable
- Full driving licence
- Comfortable with travel in the UK
plus car allowance, commission and benefits