With a presence in UK property for over 150 years, we provide a full spectrum of services for every asset type across commercial, residential and rural real estate which are marketed through the BNP Paribas Real Estate and Strutt & Parker brands.
The current pandemic is fundamentally changing the way our clients view their property assets whether it be as an investment, the workplace or their own homes and local communities. In this rapidly changing world our mission is to act as a long-term partner to our clients and the communities that mean something to them. To not only anticipate future real estate challenges, but embrace innovation to become a proactive force in shaping our urban and rural environments for the better.
We are looking for a Senior PR and Content Manager to protect and enhance the reputation of the company in this time of extraordinary change and challenge in the property industry.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications you will be asked to lead on the delivery of the PR strategy for Strutt & Parker’s Rural and Residential business’ as well as support on content creation for our internal audiences and step in to deputise for the Head of Internal Communications when required. There are 2/3 other members of the team who would report into this role.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is a multi-faceted organisation, rich in content so we are looking for someone with experience of driving communications and content creation within a complex organisation and with a willingness to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good understanding of the property market, the broader political and business landscape and the impact changes made by external influencers have on our relationships with our clients.
- Be a confident and trusted advisor and be able to provide both proactive and reactive communications advice and counsel to senior stakeholders.
- Thrive on creating meaningful media campaigns which are closely aligned to the wider business strategy and commercial goals.
- Have the ability to lead and deliver on long-term projects but also have the confidence and expertise to respond quickly and confidently to immediate issues as they arise, including on social media.
- Have first-class written skills and be able to translate complex content into engaging copy for both internal and external audiences.
- Have an ability to spot news-led media opportunities ahead of time.
- Have strong journalist relationships with B2B and B2C publications at a trade and national level as well as experience of working with broadcast media and social influencers.
- Have experience of working alongside and managing the relationship with agencies and industry bodies.
- A willingness to provide cover out of hours when necessary.
- An ability to work closely with other members of the marketing and communications team to support the broader company strategy.
- Be a confident line manager with a genuine passion for supporting others achieve their career ambitions.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.