Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior PDMS Piping Designer with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Contributes to the delivery of Engineering excellence through:
- Executing assigned scopes of work.
- Supporting task delegation to team.General:
- Providing discipline expertise to the business.
- Deputising for Principal as required.
- Executing assigned personal objectives.
- Interact with multi-discipline Engineering Teams.
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Management of third party suppliers in the execution of Engineering delivery.
Skills / Qualifications
- HNC / HND or equivalent professional qualification with relevant considerable experience.
- Minimum Experience:
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position
- Role-Specific Skills:
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a practical context.
- Professional demeanor, interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate team working skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.