c. £32,000 per annum + Bonus
We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business searching for a Pensions Administrator to provide support to a number of business functions within this multinational organisation.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Offer key support to senior managers and successfully monitor and review the performance of the pensions function
- Support the effective management and oversight of administration and payroll services.
- Develop good working relationships with a number of stakeholders across the business, offering administrative support ensuring effective consultations
- Implement policies and develop current processes around the following areas; governance and policy frameworks, risk management, monitoring compliance, preparation of case papers for disputes, expenses, delegated discretions and ill health frameworks.
- Working as part of team to support the strategy and contribute to the policy development across the schemes operations
As an effective team player you will ideally be able to demonstrate hands on experience of some or all of the following:
- Experience of UK occupational pension scheme management.
- An understanding of managing discretions.
- The ability to contribute to technical policy developments.
- An understanding of trends in the pensions industry and the ability to support strategy development.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
How to Apply
So if you are looking to join an exciting market leading business, where you can broaden your experience, work with great people and learn and develop further - then look no further! To apply - please submit your CV in Word format, detailing your current remuneration package and availability, quoting reference number 371657.
£30,000.00 - £32,000.00 per year