Senior Network Solutions Architect – Harrogate – Cisco, Fortinet, TCP/IP
Senior Network Solutions Architect wanted by growing, fast-paced solutions and services provider in Harrogate.
This is a great opportunity for talented architect with extensive experience/knowledge in security solutions who can solve problems systematically and efficiently.
- Own aspects of the project cycle from engagement to design, pricing and hand-over to delivery.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural governance on all solutions.
- Ensure the design and commercial model is accurate and suitable for customers.
- To have extensive technical knowledge in a specialist field with a broad range of knowledge of all infrastructure technologies.
- Lead the development of technical strategy, roadmaps and future state architectures.
- Experience/knowledge in Fortinet and Cisco technologies
- Experience with WAN, LAN, DC and other ICT technologies
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP networking
- Extensive hands-on experience with routers, switches and firewalls
- Extensive hands-on experience with all routing protocols
- Extensive hands-on experience with the implementation and troubleshooting of QoS
- Excellent organisational skills and demonstrate a strong technical mind set.
To be considered for the position and for a full job spec, please apply with an up to date copy of your cv along with salary expectations.
Referrals are both welcome and rewarded!