Our client is a Global Professional Services Business with a portfolio of operating companies consisting of over 70,000 employees and a presence in over 130 countries, continuing to grow heavily through merger and acquisition.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a Senior Network Security Engineer to ensure the availability and efficient operations of our client’s global network-related security infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of our client’s business critical network security infrastructure including but not limited to; next-generation firewalls, web application firewalls, proxies, advanced malware prevention, data loss prevention, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and cloud operations.
Reporting to the Senior Security Operations Manager you will manage all third line related escalation and major incidents pertaining to Network Security Infrastructure also participate in Cyber Security Incident Response activities. Provide root cause analysis, problem and solution patching, capacity management and system upgrades to network security infrastructure along with change and configuration management of firewall policies.
Security Operations is a crucial role within our client requiring technical expertise combined with positive, collaborative, can do attitudes along with the following skills in one or more of the following:
- 5+ years of Network Security experience within large-scale operations.
- Experience with one or more of the following Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco FirePower IPS/IDS, PaloAlto Network Firewalls, Blue Coat Proxy, Zscaler Proxy, F5 ASM, FireEye NX, HX, EX.
- Desirable security knowledge around Third Party Hoisting Services such as AWS & Azure
- Expertise knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols and with collecting and evaluating HTTPS & TCP/IP dumps using Wireshark, HTTPWatch, tcpdump, Fiddler, and similar tools.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux CLI, Scripting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and root cause analysis skills relating to security operations technologies.
- Excellent verbal, written and collaborative interpersonal communication skills.
- Administration of Blue Coat Proxy SG 250-430 certification.
- Blue Coat Proxy Administrator or Professional (BCCPA or BCCPP) certification.
- PaloAlto Networks PCNSE v8 certification.
- FireEye HX & NX experience and certifications.
- F5 Application Security Manager (ASM) expertise & Exam 303-BIG-IP ASM Specialist.
- Cisco ASA & Firepower with CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, and/or CCNP Security certifications.
- Experience operating within AWS and Azure environments.
- SANS/GIAC certifications
Salary: £90,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance + Annual Bonus + 26 Days Holiday + Medical + Pension + More!
Salary additional info: + Car + Bunus (£100+ Package)