Senior .Net Developer : C# / SQL Server : Edinburgh : To 50k plus excellent benefits
Looking for a genuinely varied and exciting role within an organisation in the midst of some great changes to the way they operate? Want your ideas to be heard and appreciated, as well as the opportunities available to progress your career properly? Would you thrive in an environment where collaboration, trust and employee empowerment are at the top of the priority list? Well the following opportunity ticks all of those boxes, so have a look at this below!
Abrecco?s Edinburgh city centre based enterprise-scale client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer to join their development function during one of the most exciting times in their history. Working in an Agile environment, you?ll get the chance to work as part of a diverse and collaborative cross functional project team which works on delivering different and interesting solutions. This role requires hands on experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle using .Net and associated technologies, coupled with a self starter attitude and the eagerness to keep up to date with, and utilise, new technologies. So if this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, it probably is, so I want to hear from right away before it?s too late!
Role & Responsibilities;
- New and continued development and enhancement of key business applications
- Contributing to every stage of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Supporting the testing and improvement of systems both technically and by contributing your ideas
- Analysing and designing software changes and new functionality
- Working closely and building relationship with business stakeholders
Personal and Technical Attributes;
- Collaborative nature coupled with excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Excellent experience of developing .Net applications with SQL Server (C#.NET, ASP.NET etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile practices and processes
- Experience of TFS/VSTS, MVC and Visual Studio would be beneficial
- Any CI/CD, automation and/or scripting experience would also be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation on a permanent basis and contribute to some of the largest development projects in the Central Belt of Scotland. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50,000 plus a great pension, bonus, and flexible working arrangements amongst many other benefits. So if you haven?t already, apply with your most recent CV for immediate consideration!
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.
bonus, pension, health, flexi