LoopUp is a fast-growing technology provider with revenue of approximately £50 million. We help enterprises move their global communications into the cloud, which promotes flexible working for employees, increased productivity, and reduced complexity and cost. Our solutions include cloud telephony and premium remote meetings, all delivered over our own global voice network. In 2016, we floated on the London Stock Exchange.
We are headquartered in Shoreditch, London's vibrant tech hub. We have offices in 15 major cities across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, giving us the global reach to support the largest multinationals. LoopUp is a trusted partner to more than 5,000 enterprises around the world.
The business contains a diverse range of talent. Many people join the team as new or recent graduates and rise rapidly within the firm. We have an experienced leadership team, many of whom have held senior roles at successful start-ups, blue-chip multinationals or leading professional services firms. The result is a committed, collaborative, healthily competitive and successful working environment.
We're an energetic firm with a vibrant culture. We wind down after a productive day with a game of table tennis in the office or drinks at a local bar, and we get together for an office breakfast every Friday. Our social committee ensures that we don't take ourselves too seriously, with quiz nights, bake offs, and other inter-office challenges.
At LoopUp, people work hard and you very much get out what you put in. We're on an exciting journey and we invite you to apply to join us on the ride.
Working as part of a highly technical and collaborative team, you will be responsible for providing first-class remote support to an array of customers, over multiple product sets – Primarily Microsoft's Unified Communications and Voice Stack. You’ll work in an innovative, young and energetic B2B environment with like-minded “techies”, who take pride in providing excellent customer service and specialist support. .
The candidate will be experienced in Microsoft Voice & Collaboration technologies, Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams and Office 365. We need people who can hit the ground running in this role with immediate start. Please only apply with required experience in these areas.
The successful candidate will have an exceptionally strong technical background, be analytical and can demonstrate problem-solving experience specifically in voice. Experience with Sonus/Ribbon or Audiocodes SBC's essential for this role. They will guide more Junior Service Desk members technically and inter-personally and be a 'go-to' for the team.
About the Role
- Identify, diagnose and resolve customer requests within agreed SLA’s
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and care towards customers
- Be an expert in the products and services that we provide
- Display initiative and capability to research and investigate and assist junior members in these methodologies of self discovery
- Ensure documentation and knowledge base articles are created/updated where required
- Be a champion for excellence in technical delivery
- Open to potential shift work and/or relocation in the future
Mandatory Skills required:
- Previous desktop / technical support experience essential
- Experience supporting Skype for Business and/or Teams voice deployments
- Sonus/Ribbon or Audiocodes Session Border Controllers
- Experience supporting Skype for Business and/or Teams voice deployments Sonus/Ribbon or Audiocodes Session Border Controllers
- MS Windows Server OS (2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 and 2016)
- MS Windows Desktop OS (Windows 7 onwards)
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP and Certificates
- Networking (LAN, WAN & DMZ
- Telephony connectivity (SIP, BRI, PRI, FXS, FXO, etc.)
- Office 365 stack
- Microsoft Exams (Windows Server, Skype for Business or Office 365
- Strong, professional communicator who can instil credibility and confidence
- Provide escalation point to junior members - but help them to learn, not just to do the work
- Initiative, passion to learn and educate those around
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with other people
- Ability to develop clear and concise documentation
- Language skills an advantage but not essential
- Whilst being a hands-on technical role, the successful candidate must recognise the value that excellence in technical delivery and customer service has on a business
Desired Skills required:
- Verba/Verint, Anywhere 365 CC, Code UCA / Clobba, IR Network Diagnostics or similar
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Potential to grow into deployment engineer or consulting / architect
- We actively encourage people to speak up and advise when things can be done better or more efficiently. We want people to drive our progress and develop in our company. We want people for the long term
- We’re entrepreneurial and actively want to enjoy our work
- Although headquartered in the UK, the option to work abroad at some time is potentially open in the future (US, Australia, Sweden, Spain, Germany, France)
- We have a structured grading and salary structure. There are no boundaries or timelines on an individual’s growth in our business