- Coordinate mechanical and maintenance services during construction and commissioning phases.
- Assist in the design, installation and commissioning of HVAC systems and associated Mechanical services.
- Vendor and technology selection.
- Develop and monitor progress and update reports accordingly.
- Work with project managers and engineers to develop and maintain project schedules.
- Act as first point of contact for the client.
- Conduct site visits, walkdowns, liaison with onsite staff and reporting of project deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries.
- Proven experience in design and management.
- Up to date knowledge of industry standards and advancements in available technologies.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and budget.
- Previous project/people management experience preferable.