- Degree qualified in Mechanical or HVAC Engineer, or other related course.
- Have achieved, or in the process of achieving Professional Engineering status via an appropriate professional institution.
- Experience in the field of mechanical building services design with experience across a range of project scales and building types.
- A good awareness of building design beyond own discipline.
- Experience of leading teams on multi-disciplinary projects.
- A desire to help develop and support the next generation of engineers.
- Interest and ability to work with the best UK based and international Architects and understand architectural intent.
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients, collaborators and colleagues alike.
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness.
The senior mechanical engineer will ideally be based in Cardiff and have:
- Design experience of working on data centre, healthcare, commercial and higher education projects in the building and construction industry.
- Enthusiasm in driving a Digital agenda including automation via software such as Revit to deliver organisational value, as well as utilising visualisation tools to communicate engineering concepts.
- Experience of delivery of projects through construction and commissioning stages.
- IET or equal degree
Competitive annual salary
Great Pension scheme
Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the team in Cardiff which you will:
- Work on a variety of projects including Higher Education, Health care, Science & Industry, Commercial and Aviation within Wales, the wider UK and Internationally.
- Work on high-profile projects that the Building Services Cardiff team have been instrumental in delivering.