Senior Manufacturing Engineer-PAL002812
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visit https://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
Responsible for maintaining manufacturing capability within quality critical areas of the factory including process, product and machinery.
• Analytical ability within a manufacturing environment.
• Participate in Operational Excellence activities including Lean Manufacturing and Kaizen events.
• Support production lines in vital areas of the business producing quality critical product.
• Technical assessment of production, equipment and processes.
• Conduct investigations to resolve any internal and external issues
• Create and complete corrective actions.
• Maintain and create technical documentation such as Product Data Sheets, Training Instructions and Specifications pertaining to the area of expertise.
• Define, justify and implement cost savings, and/or process and procedural enhancements.
• Manage a budget for day to day running of your area of responsibility and capital approval processes for procuring new machinery.
• Provide support to the manufacturing teams and lines.
• Use knowledge and experience to complete validation techniques such as FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ.
• HNC (or equivalent) qualified in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Extensive experience and knowledge or working in a Manufacturing environment.
Additional Skills :
• Able to use Lean and Six Sigma techniques to complete process improvements.
• Good analytical skills to help drive and measure improvements.
• Able to demonstrate a broad experience of manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Able to participate in or lead teams in a multi-functional environment.
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent problem solving skills and be able to drive through improvements.
• Working knowledge of Auto CAD 2D Drawing Package.
• Ability to read and understand wiring and pneumatic diagrams.
• Familiar with personal computers and competent using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Project and Minitab
• Able to justify capital expenditure for improvements identified as well as PO’s for equipment, tooling or gauging etc.
• Able to create FMEA’s and Risk assessments to form part of the change control process.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Devon-Ilfracombe