The organisation: A prestigious international FTSE listed Financial Services Company headquartered in London.
A brand new role for a Senior Manager to oversee and manage the performance of a 1st generation outsource agreement in IT infrastructure.
This is a multi-million pound and multi-year outsourcing agreement for Cloud Infrastructure and Operations which includes licences, end-user services, service management, desktop support, cloud ops, networks, security and MS Azure.
It is a high profile role because it will impact upon the Group Head Office operations as well as critical applications. The Senior Manager will have a small team of direct reports.
The key outputs include:
- Ensuring a satisfactory and seamless transition to the new outsourced provider
- On-going management and performance analysis of the contract by monitoring Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Managing contractual obligations, change controls, on-going projects and ad hoc costs
- Ensuring a balance between the commercial levers but providing a technology insight into what the provider is doing. Management of the IT infrastructure components including on-premise and Azure cloud technologies managed by the outsource partner
- Regular engagement with senior management in IT, internal transformation teams and the Executive Board.
Skills and experience required:
- Strategic vendor and supplier management experience with a proven track record in managing high value (£10m+) outsourced technology agreements with critical suppliers
- Experience of navigating contracts and relating SLAs back to service and money is critical. In-depth experience of managing SLAs.
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Services and IT infrastructure technologies
- Solid commercial acumen as well as budget and financial management experience
- People management skills
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector is an advantage
- Graduate calibre
Up to 40% bonus, pension, family healthcare and 25 days holiday