Senior Lettings Manager - Acton
Basic Salary £30,000 plus com (£75K ote) and car allowance.
Our client is and independent property company in West London dealing in all aspects of residential and commercial property including Residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Land & New Homes and Commercial Property. With a reputation as one of West London's fastest growing Estate agents, driven by a dynamic team of property professionals. They are looking for a Senior Lettings Manager for their Acton office.
The successful candidate will be an experienced senior lettings professional who is Arla qualified.
We are looking for extremely professional and motivated candidates who are comfortable leading a team of 4.
This is an amazing opportunity to join this well established, busy & vibrant office with a very high earning potential.
As a Senior Lettings Manager, you will need to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
The ideal candidate will:
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
If you are interested in this Senior Lettings Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.