Position: Senior Land Manager/Head of Land
Location: Lancashire Region
Salary: £65,000k - £80,000k+ Car allowance, package and excellent bonus
New Build Housing
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Land Manager/Head of Land based in the Lancashire region on a permanent contract.
The Ideal candidate Must have a solid track record of Land acquisition with a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder or Construction, good Knowledge of the local area and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
This is a exceptional opportunity with excellent career growth and working for a professional and leading company.
- To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
- Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
- Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Negotiation and planning promotion of land and development opportunities (short and long term)
- Collation for information to assess viability
- Market research and initial appraisal work
- Preparation and progression of offers
- Negotiation and working with key stakeholders
- Planning Promotion
If you would like more information, please apply and we will be in contact to discuss further OR contact Jennifer directly on 07756 503 526