Java Developer Manchester
Are you a seasoned Java developer wanting to either stay or move into the Manchester area?
Do you have a minimum of a 2:1 in a relevant or related field?
Are you used to working in a fast paced, fun, Agile environment?
Are you passionate about meeting project deadlines and ensuring all work is completed to the best possible standard?
If the above sounds like you then read on, as I may have the Java Development job of your dreams!
As a Java developer for my client, the suitable candidate must have commercial experience in all the following:
- Extensive knowledge in Java development
- Second to none Object Orientated development skills
- Using opensource Frameworks such as “Spring”
- Some automated testing experiences
- Good understanding of database languages such as SQL
- Strong understanding of computing fundamentals such as logic and algorithms
- Continuous integration exposure experience
This position will include tasks such as the following:
- To meet the requirements of the project and any task set to them
- To support more senior members of the team on whatever they require
- Work with the rest of the team in a way to ensure maximum efficiency
- To be an ambassador of the business and only ever promote them in a positive light
- To meet client needs to the best possible standards
- To communicate in an excellent manner
- Working in multiple, diverse environments
- Travel to different sites around the Manchester area
- Critical decision making, on a daily basis
- Occasional automated testing tasks
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be considered for the position, please apply with the latest copy of your CV and we will be in touch.