Multi-award winning consultancy based right in the centre of Leeds, West Yorkshire are on the look out for a number of accomplished Senior Java Developers to cope with a number of client wins.
This is an unrivalled opportunity for Senior Java Developers looking for a new challenge to work on a huge variety of projects working with bleeding edge technology for a who's who of household names across a wide variety of industry sectors including finance, broadcast, healthcare and many more!
Interested?? Of course you are so read on....
Key technical skills:
- Extensive experience with Java development in an Agile environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications with Java, J2EE
- Experience with Open Source frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate and understand the advantages of using them
- Solid understanding of web based or content management software development
- Good experience with Web Services, especially RESTful ones
- Experience working with technologies such as Tomcat, Jetty, JBOSS, Apache, Websphere or Weblogic
- Experience with Continuous Build approaches using tools such as Subversion, Maven and Hudson/Jenkins
- Any experience with ESBs (such as Mule) or Node.JS would be a bonus
- Full lifecycle experience across the whole tech stack, be highly technical and hands-on
- Good understanding of process and methods
- Be committed to design, build and deployment excellence
- Revel in the challenge of learning new technologies and skills
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Support Technical Leads/Architects in the development of world class enterprise applications
- Develop custom software for digital media clients
- Work independently at the direction of senior team members
- Write quality code for on-time/budget deployment according to project management schedules
- Work with a team to ensure our client’s end product meets their standards for enterprise software applications
A full job description & company information is available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.
These requirements are urgent for the business and as such, interviews will be arranged immediately.