Our client is a Global Organisation which is continuing to see growth through merger and acquisition, has over 88,000 employees worldwide, annual revenues in excess of £15 billion, features highly in the Fortune 500 listing with presence in over 130 countries. Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a number of IT Service Desk Analysts, based from their plush Shared Service IT Operations Centre in the heart of Milton Keynes.
The successful candidates will act as the first point of contact for any technical escalations responsible for logging these on their IT Service Management platform, then following these through to resolution, escalating to resolver teams where necessary in accordance with pre-defined service levels. Candidates will be providing support to colleagues over the phone, through email/live messenger and remotely across hardware, software and connectivity troubleshooting from individual technical competence and referencing the corporate knowledge base.
- Provide telephone, live messenger, and remote-based support to users experiencing IT-related issues across the EMEA and the Asia Pacific Regions.
- Use ITSM tools to log, recall and monitor Incidents and Requests
- Provide support across Windows Operating Systems to Windows 10
- Utilise and support Microsoft Business Applications such as MS Office
- Maintain and edit user accounts using System Administration tools such as Active Directory and Exchange
- Provide support across Hardware such as Printers, Desktops, Mobiles and Laptops
- Diagnose and troubleshoot telephony and conferencing applications
- Use remote log-on tools to provide remote assistance and systems administration
- Add content and edit existing material to reflect updates and changes in the Knowledge Base
- Provide training, upskilling and knowledge transfers to Junior/Trainee Analysts
- Monitoring trends within Tickets which haven't been resolved and contribute to the creation of training material
- 12-months prior experience within IT Support with an attitude to progress
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge or accreditation in ITIL would be desirable
- Possessing an IT related qualification is advantageous (Apprenticeship/College/Degree)
- Good technical proficiency (full training will be provided to successful candidates)
- Ability to work well under pressure and priorities workload accordingly
Our client is undergoing a large period of growth and transition, integrating some newly acquired businesses and actioning a large IT project pipeline, so this role will offer successful candidates an opportunity to support projects on a global scale, developing your IT Career within a great employer recognised for internal growth, development and progression!
Days Shift Positions
Contract Rate: £15.00 - £16.00 per hour (3-6 month contract)
Hours: Monday – Friday - Standard Business Hours
Night Shift Positions
Contract Rate: £17.00 - £18.00 per hour (3-6 month contract)
Hours: Sunday Night – Friday Morning – 10.00pm – 7.00am
Location: Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary additional info: 3 - 6 Months Contracts