Responsible for leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives. Leads a variety of different types of projects including systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, acquisition integration, and application upgrades. Effectively leads project team to ensure successful project delivery.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our IT Orginzation.
The following are responsibilities related to the Senior Project Manager
- Lead multiple, concurrent projects and programs, often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners, according to our defined methods and behaviors.
- Plan projects with urgency to produce complete, optimized, and agreed to plans with key stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on quality. Manage and communicate variances in scope, budget, and quality in line with impact on execution.
- Understand and communicate the business value of project planning and execution.
- Oversee organizational change management activities to ensure system adoption is maximized.
- Chair project Executive Steering Committee meetings to review progress, risks, and issues with key constituents. Produce regular status reporting.
- Location: This position will be based at one of our European sites
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Senior Project Manager position:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in computer science, engineering, business administration or related discipline.
- Experience: 10+ years related experience in project management, ideally implementing global, large-scale projects.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.