This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Senior IT Support Engineer - Windows, Wintel, SQL Server, VMWare
3 months Fixed Term Contract in Chirstchurch, Dorset
Must be available to start at short notice
Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer available at short notice for a 3 month fix term contract?
Our client is a successful Software House with a large internal and external customer user base. They have a need for a IT Support Engineer to provide a senior level of technical expertise across their infrastructure and applications services. You will join a talented team and help drive quality customer engagement.
Experience & Qualifications needed:
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Experience and Certification in VMware Sphere 4.0
- Experience of Sonicwall
- Significant direct experience of management of ICT in relation to network operations, applications management and web based technology
- Experience of developing ICT solutions and services that meet the needs of a growing customer focused organisation, where new technology plays an important role
- Experience of staff management, recruitment, training, appraisal and motivation
- Experience of building strong relationships and inter connectivity between the business and ICT to ensure that the needs of the business are supported and enabled by technology
- Experience of report and strategy development and implementation
- Experience of prioritising a varied and demanding workload
To apply please send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk or find me on LinkedIN; Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year