Information Security Risk & Compliance - Hayes - £60,000 to £80,000
An international technology provider is urgently seeking a new Security Risk & Compliance expert to join their team in Hayes, Middlesex. It is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a significant change and transformation programme - implementing new systems, processes and standards across their global operations.
They are looking for someone with experience of applying Security Risk & Compliance to a business of scale (over 1000 employees). You will be responsible for helping to ensure that the UK and global business is compliant with security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS. They are building a unified risk & compliance framework and you will be central to their Security Risk & Compliance team in the UK with an excellent career opportunity to make a name for yourself in the business.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong background in Security Risk and Compliance within a business of scale (1000+ employees)
- Excellent knowledge of security policies and practices, including ISO 27001 and Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- The ability to influence change in the business.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse and evaluate technical information.
- Strong knowledge of networks, application and system vulnerabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) principles
- International Risk & Compliance experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £60,000 to £80,000 depending on skills and experience
- 15% bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
£60,000.00 - £80,000.00 per year
15% Bonus & Flex Working
15% Bonus & Flex Working