What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon Connect, we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses
As a top twenty SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
The Senior Implementation Specialist is responsible for managing the successful implementation of SMB projects (50-99 units) within EMEA Deployment Services.
Main duties of the role are being the single point of contact for onboarding new SMB customers. This involves running an orientation call, planning installation & training, checking the system setup & managing a controlled handover to Success Account Managers to ensure customers’ business objectives are met.
In this role you will work closely with various internal functional groups including Sales, Scheduling, Training, Customer Success & Support, as well as across all levels within a customer organisation. Strong communication, good networking & interpersonal skills are essential.
Level of Work:
Work assignments vary in complexity & require conceptualizing, reasoning & interpretation skills. Individuals in this role work independently & are responsible for driving continuous improvement in implementation standards, operational processes & customer engagement throughout the customer journey in Deployment Services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Single point of contact, ensuring that the onboarding of new SMB customers is carried out on schedule.
- ORIENTATION: Run the internal ‘kick-off’ & customer orientation call to confirm contact roles & provide a 60-day walkthrough.
- GETTING READY: Complete pre-install checks, arrange installer engineers, validate completed vehicle details & confirm the scheduled training.
- SETUP: Provide login details, check user setup, monitor driver/vehicle setup & discuss vehicle config settings.
- FINAL CHECKS: Verify trackers are installed; vehicle information completed & ensure training delivery is completed.
- READY TO GO: Run the ‘close-out’ call, ensure handoff criteria are met & manage the handover to Account Managers (SAMs).
- Manage change as part of customer onboarding to handle changes in scope e.g. missing features, corrected vehicle information, new features etc.
- Anticipate & effectively resolve issues & mitigate risks throughout the implementation.
- Provide effective communication, influence positively in situations of conflict & ensure excellence in all aspects of implementation.
- Assist SAMs with the implementation of new vehicles & upsell features for existing customers. Look to provide a success road map for the customers & internal stakeholders (Sales, SAMs & Support).
- Provide consultancy to help existing SMB customers with system setup & early adoption issues.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Two 0r more yearsexperience in the successful delivery of implementation projects for SMB clients.
- Experience in installation scheduling, account management, training or customer support.
- Intermediate MS Office/G Suite - MSProject; Excel/Google Sheet.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in SaaS solutions or web-based applications.
- One of PRINCE2 Foundation; Agile Foundation or ITIL Foundation.
- Proficient in a second European language (Business fluent).
- Customer focused with a willingness to accept & take ownership of issues.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity & enthusiasm.
- Exceptional planning & organization skills.
- Technical acumen with a ability to quickly learn new skills & assimilate new technologies.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.