Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior Geotechnical Engineer / Geotekniker
Salary / Benefits:
40,000 - 50,000 SEK per month depending upon experience
An international consulting group, specialising in engineering, environmental science and economics.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A background within civil engineer, engineering geologist or have other technical education with a focus within geotechnics.
- Swedish fluency.
- Heavy focus with on soft soil.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience within assignments that include several disciplines such as railway, land and road design. The tasks also include dimensioning of geoconstructions and foundation.
- Have worked with GeoSuite / CAD and often have contact with field geotechnicians and geotechnical laboratories.
- Previous experience working as a projector / projector in geotechnology in various types of assignments and projects.
- Working for a specialist firm with in depth experience in civil, structural and geotechnical engineering.
- Work on the most challenging projects in the design and operations of the world's largest tunnels, bridges and complex structures.
- A centre of excellence for quality and innovation.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.