Senior Full Stack Web Engineer
What you will do
The Senior Full Stack Web Engineer is a web development role that reports to the Engineering Manager in Belfast. This role is part of a small team of software web developers that are responsible for development and maintenance of access control and video web applications. Those responsibilities will include but not be limited to web application development, interaction with representatives of other cross functional teams to understand requirements and strategies for the project, writing user stories, resolving QA issues, and attending SCRUM meetings.
How you will do it
- Member of agile team (SAFe Agile)
- Attend daily stand-ups
- Break complex features into user stories and tasks and provide estimates.
- Develop new features based on user stories.
- Innovate, learn and leverage new technologies.
What we look for
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronic Engineering (or equivalent relevant degree); or alternative qualification with equivalent industrial experience.
- Node.js, Angular. (Min. 2 years of experience)
- Familiarity with CouchDB or any other No-Sql data storage
- Experience in building responsive and adaptive web applications
- Familiarity with Material Design, Bootstrap framework, or similar responsive framework
- Experience in optimizing application for speed, security and scalability
- Experience with front-end build tools/task runners like NPM, gulp, grunt, webpack
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and an ability to learn quickly
- Domain Knowledge in Electronic Security such as Access Control, Video Surveillance and Intrusion detection is a plus
- Self-motivation, tenacity, flexible and reliable in approach to work