Senior Full Stack Python Developer
BRAND NEW ROLE WORKING FOR A TOP CYBER SECURITY FIRM IN CENTRAL LONDON
- Working on a variety of projects
- Interesting and rewarding work
- Competitive salary DOE
- For more information call 0203 763 3888 or email email@example.com
Sourced by ITJobs_LDN
Who are we?
We are a CyberSecurity startup based in Central London. We have developed a software platform that uses AI and Machine Learning to prevent highly sensitive and confidential information being sent to the wrong people.
What will you be doing?
- You'll have the autonomy to work on your own projects in order to improve and evolve our platforms.
- The role involves strategy planning of the roadmap, architecting the solution as well as development of the overall solution.
- You'll work closely with our Data Science team building out new threat modules as well as re-architecting our application into Microservices allowing us to scale horizontally.
You need to have...
- A degree in Computer Science or other IT related education please (Bachelor/Master) 2.1 or higher.
- Strong Python Development
It's nice to have...
To be considered..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. . For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888/07464 482 368. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableSteve or connect with me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/steve-williams-35179b127 . I look forward to
hearing from you.
£45,000.00 - £80,000.00 per year