Hogarth Worldwide (Part of WPP) leads the way in the production of TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the world’s most talked about brands. We’re based in London with many other global offices, and we’re growing quickly. In fact, we’re the industry’s fastest growing company.
In March 2011, Hogarth launched ZONZA, a game changing web-based media asset management and content distribution platform for the marketing and media industries. As well as this, Hogarth has built Clearcast’s new advert submission and approval system for the UK television broadcasters.
Hogarth has been growing its internal engineering resources and now requires a Senior Front End Developer to develop, maintain and support Hogarth’s software products.
The individual should be very comfortable with enterprise SAAS architecture, tools and prossess together with software engineering knowledge. The individual is expected to participate in all aspects of the designing, prototyping, building and review of multiple products.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Front End Developer. This is a pivotal role in the company, responsible for producing cutting edge applications used by our global client portfolio.
The successful candidate will get to work on exciting technical features and collaborate closely with the rest of the cross functional team including product and project managers, back-end developers, testers and designers.
- Proven experience with React, ES6, HTML5 and CSS3
- Build APIs to communicate with the backend using REST
- Build and design single page apps
- Build mobile-optimised and responsive interfaces
- Have an excellent understanding of the DOM
- Strong test driven development skills
- Collaborate with other front-end developers to improve the skills of the whole team
- Remain up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Promote best practice across the user interface disciplines
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Have a passion for front-end development
- Desire to continuously improve their skills and learn
- Mentor more junior developers and those with different technical skills