Senior Front End Developer
£40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
The Lead Agency is a performance and technology business that helps companies to acquire new customers.
We use our own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online. Our proprietary lead technology and in-house contact centre teams then process the data we generate – from initial enquiries through to the secure distribution of qualified leads to our clients’ CRM.
We have been in business since 2002 and specialise in automotive and property. Our extensive client list includes BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.
The Senior Front End Developer Job
The Lead Agency is currently busy expanding the technical function and we are looking for a talented senior front-end developer to join the team.
You will be based within our consumer engagement focused team that cover development work for our websites and adtech solution. The work is exciting and varied as we build complex data driven, personalised tools and widgets to inject into 3rd party websites, have a host our own websites built on Umbraco, a series of Vue and Angular based interfaces used by our clients and website owners for configuration and reporting and finally a suite of internal systems including our new React based contact centre system.
The rapidly growing business is fast paced and provides an exciting environment with significant opportunity. The development team is a close-knit group who have a passion for learning and embracing new technologies with all contributing ideas and helping shape technology choices.
You will be working within the development team, across a range of projects. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
• Leading front-end development on specific projects, mentoring juniors and full-stack developers as required
• Helping to set standards for front-end development across a range of technologies
• Researching and investigating new front-end technologies and providing guidance on adoption
• Assist with sprint planning and splitting out front-end tasks in JIRA to fulfil user stories.
• Complete front-end development tasks as assigned through JIRA
• Assist with code reviews, ensuring front-end work meets standards and follows best practice
• Work closely with the Design and UX teams to ensure seamless flow of information and efficient approach
• Support the QA team in their building of front-end automated tests
Requirements for the Senior Front End Developer Role
An innovative and motivated developer looking for a new challenge within a fast growing, exciting business – we are looking for the best to join our exceptional team! To thrive in our business you must have an enthusiastic, flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude – a team player, happy to offer and accept technical advice and always looking to learn and improve.
You will be working in an innovative ‘tech’ business. The right candidate will demonstrate a passion for technology and ability to quickly pick up new technologies and products.
The following are essential requirements for this role:
• Minimum 6 years commercial development experience with at least 2 years pure front-end focus
• Expert level HTML, CSS/SASS
• Comfortable working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines
• Good academic record with minimum batchelor’s degree in computer or scientific discipline
• Experience working in an Agile environment, particularly involvement with sprint planning
It would be beneficial if you have additional experience with:
Senior Front End Developer Benefits:
- • Fantastic office culture
• Based in a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of Liverpool
• Flexible working hours (35 Hour Week)
• Free personal training and squash games
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private Healthcare / Pension
• Regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar
• Free office bar every Friday!
If you feel like you are suitable for our Senior Front End Developer position, please apply now.