Senior Front End Developer
Salary to £50,000 DOE
Travel: Occasional on-site client visits
Our client is a full digital service agency, with offices across the UK. We are experts in Enterprise Digital Content Management and work alongside the world’s largest and most exciting organisations to deliver highly engaging and personalised digital marketing solutions. Amongst others, our core capabilities include; UX, Digital, Cloud and DevOps Transformation, Implementation and Managed Services.
Due to a significant period of growth for the business, we are investing into expanding our Brighton office and have a great opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer to be part of our team.
Alongside a great cultural environment and reward scheme, this digital service agency highly values your career progression, and as such personal development is at the core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
- Highly competitive salary and review process
- Discretionary Bonus allocated on business performance
- Benefits: Pension (other eligible schemes like Private Health based on length of service)
- Perkbox: Cinema vouchers, discounted gym membership, phone insurance, and many more
- Collaborative agency environment – regular social events, and team activity days
Senior Front – End Developer Job Overview:
Working alongside our Java Developers and Full Stack Developers, you will become a core member of our team and support the day-to-day implementation of project deliveries.
You are responsible for the production, modification, and maintenance of compelling Front End, experience-driven environments. You will collaborate with a diverse group of project managers, designers, engineers, and infrastructure teams to build and deliver end-to-end solutions.
As a Front-end Developer, you’ll work across the entire delivery lifecycle, on projects that help clients operate successfully in the digital world acting as a leader to the rest of the team and inspiring more junior FE Developers.
You’ll build web solutions and apps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do, working collaboratively in a team with other front-developers, API developers, creatives and UX experts, integration teams and the client themselves to get the work done.
- Solid project work using core HTML, CSS, Front End Web Developer
- Develop high-quality software with the team that meets the definition of done;
- Peer review or pair program as part of the team;
- Be fully immersed in the Scrum process and your team. Fully participate in story refinement, sprint planning, Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives;
- Continuous attention to lean principles such as limiting WIP, and reducing cycle time and waste;
- Produce user and technical documentation (wiki-based);
- Provide technical support and resolve production issues;
- Be continually developing yourself and your career.
Senior Front-End Developer Skills:
You will be passionate about code programming with a proactive approach to problem-solving and have:
- A minimum 2:1 in computer science/related subject, or 1-2 years' commercial experience;
- Strong understanding of software engineering/programming concepts;
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS
- Interpret business requirements as working software through collaboration with business analysts, designers, architects and other business stakeholders
- Write code to a high standard, incorporating effective unit tests and meeting our code quality levels
To submit your application for this Senior Front-End Developer job click apply – you will need to upload your CV and a full job description is available on request.