Our client is the UK’s leading catering equipment supplier who are now looking to appoint a Senior Finance Underwriter on a 12-month fixed term contract for one of its specialist leasing divisions. You will be responsible for independently assessing and investigating new finance applications using a range of credit checking and prevention tools. Further responsibilities for the role of Senior Finance Underwriter include:
- Carrying out investigations and research on all potential new business.
- Ensure the processing of contracts adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
- Communicate with internal and external sales teams to develop new business opportunities.
- Present underwriting recommendations for proposals outside the agreed lending mandate to Head of Leasing.
- Supervise and provide support to another Underwriter.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar underwriting role would be preferable although consideration will be given to those with transferable skills within leasing/financial services sector.
- Previous experience of leading a small team would be preferable but not essential.
- Strong analytical thinking coupled with commercial awareness to aid underwriting decisions.
- Good organizational and prioritising skills.
£30,000 plus benefits (12-month fixed term contract)
Name – Matt Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
Email – email@example.com
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.