Senior Finance Assistant (FTC)
Up to 9 Month Contract
Finance – Head Office, Alloa
Full Time – (37 hours per week)
Salary: £29,559 - £31,804 pro rata
Our client’s mission is to enable autistic people to lead happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Due to internal promotion, our client is now recruiting for a temporary Senior Finance Assistant to join their Finance Team based at our Head Office in Alloa.
The role of our client’s Finance Team is to provide proactive and effective support and information to stakeholders across the company and beyond, based on the delivery of accurate and timely financial reporting and the maintenance of a robust financial controls and compliance framework. The team works collaboratively with all its stakeholders, actively looking for opportunities to improve its delivery of financial reporting, know-how, analysis and insight to support the organisation’s delivery of financial sustainability, performance targets and outstanding services.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and leading a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring that all financial processes are completed accurately, on time and with the appropriate level of control, as well as being responsible for the production of monthly management reporting.
The successful candidate will be values-driven and share our client’s values:
- Collaboration – we work with others and value their opinions
- Compassion – we work with each other and our service users with care and kindness
- Change makers – we never stand still, we move positively forward, always focussed on quality and being the best
- Contribution – we love what we do, we never lose sight of our purpose and the difference we make in society
Demonstrable experience in a similar role is essential for this role, as are excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel, and strong analytical and systems skills.
Strong communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and within a team along with previous experience of supervising a team is essential for this role. The ability to problem-solve and manage time effectively is vital in this fast-paced environment.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 32 days’ holiday pro rata
- HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses
- Employee benefits offering discounts to high street shops, cinemas and gym memberships
- Free access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Workplace pension
Please note, the organisation operates a policy where only successful applicants will be contacted. Candidates who have not received written confirmation within two weeks of the closing date for the position should then consider themselves unsuccessful.
Our client has a commitment to Equal Opportunities and Diversity.
This post is subject to a Basic Disclosure check.
Closing date: 10th October 2019, however the position may be filled earlier
Registered charity number is SC009068
To apply for the role of Senior Finance Assistant (FTC), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Finance Assistant, Senior Finance Clerk, Senior Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Supervisor, Finance Supervisor, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Financial.
£29,559 - £31,804 pro rata