- Completion of key deliverables for the statutory/regulatory reporting process for specific legal entities, as assigned by the Financial Reporting Manager. Contribute to the team's ability to deliver required financial reporting, along with supporting analysis, to Group Finance and other customers.
- Ensure reporting is performed to agreed levels of accuracy. Adopt a proactive approach to delivering innovative timescale and process efficiencies.
- Take a proactive approach to identifying process improvement opportunities both within and outside own team's processes; ensure ideas are raised, discussed and prioritised in appropriate forums.
- Collaborate with Finance Manager, Finance Change and other members of wider Finance community to drive improvements.
- Contribute on behalf of the reporting team as directed by the Financial Reporting Manager to group, business and internal projects.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Financial reporting and analytical capabilities
- Ability to manage and structure large volumes of data for business insight
- Knowledge of best practice reporting processes
- Knowledge of current IFRS reporting requirements and upcoming standards
- Excellent progression opportunities moving forward
- A chance to work within a top financial services organisation
- £37,000 - £42,000 per annum
- Excellent array of benefits
The purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager within the Statutory and Regulatory Reporting team in the production of quarterly/annual statutory and regulatory results and to contribute to FRC and Group wide Finance projects. The primary focus of this role, outside of peak reporting periods, is financial reporting process improvement.