Senior Executive Assistant to the EVPO
We are currently working for a leading global Oli & Gas - subsea Company, based in central London, is looking for a dynamic and astute Senior Executive Assistant to the EVPO.
Supporting a very busy and highly demanding individual on a daily basis will require a high degree of proficiency and commitment from the right Senior Executive Assistant.
Extensive diary and international travel arrangements and scheduling meetings both internally and externally, as well as providing all other necessary consultancy administrative support.
This Senior Executive Assistant role will be perfect for someone who is incredibly switched on and articulate, with impeccable communication skills, in impressive offices in London.
- 5 - 10 years of Executive Assistant experience is required, preferably in roles supporting senior board level executives.
- Experience of working within an Engineering environment.
- Educated to college/university level, preferably in a STEM subject. Education in business through formal qualification is preferable.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication skills are essential
- High level of interest in the business environment and industry.
- Understanding of the complexities of operation of an international group (legal, financial,
- QHSE, compliance etc.)
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A high level of confidentiality and responsiveness is essential.
- IT Literacy - extensive use and interest in the application of IT to enhance communication and organisation.
£60,000.00 - £75,000.00 per year