Superb Senior Embedded Software Engineer level role near Oxford with a market leading company. You should have a relevant degree and at least 8 years of commercial embedded software expertise with solid knowledge of complex embedded systems and some experience of leading / mentoring others.
The Embedded Software Engineers should have technical experience to include:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Expected Competencies, include:
* Project planning, implementation and monitoring skills.
* Small team leadership and effective teamwork.
* Strong analytical ability and design problem resolution skills.
* Support and development of less experienced engineers.
* Effective team-working.
* Information gathering and data research.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
£45,000.00 - £65,000.00 per year