Electronics Design Engineer
up to £50k plus benefits
Based in Warwick
My client is a private limited company, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of electro-mechanical, mechanical and electronic sensors and gauges for equipment requiring liquid level, temperature and pressure measurement.
They design and manufacture a wide range of sensors, switches and gauges for the control and monitoring of fuel, oil, water and coolant levels and temperatures for OEM customers worldwide.
The role of the Electronics Design Engineer is to provide project responsibility within the team of engineers. The role would suit a degree qualified electronics engineer who wants to further develop their range of skills and experience in a varied and interesting engineering and development environment.
The Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Provide all electronic circuit hardware design to include analogue, power supply, with understanding of microprocessors (specifically Microchip PICs)
- Prepare technical documentation to include specification and sourcing of electrical and electronic components
- Conduct all supplier technical liaison
- Where appropriate prepare computer generated circuit simulation
- Derived from the needs of the business, provide project plans that also detail component and development costs
- Research and implement new techniques and design improvements
It would also be desirable to have an understanding of both PIC and GUI software code that determines functionality, including required resolution of inputs/outputs, any timing constraints, description of any mathematical algorithms, and application specific variations if required.
The Electronics Design Engineer will have:
- Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering at 2.1 Honours or higher
- Minimum of 5 years proven design experience in the electronics design industry
- Ability to compose comprehensive technical design documentation
- Good communicator
- Accomplished in circuit design
- Establish requirements from customer/sales/marketing
- Familiar with New Product Introduction (NPI) systems
This position would an Electronics degree qualified Engineer who would like to further their career with greater project responsibility in a growing and innovative sensor company.
What you will receive in return:
- Great starting salary
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus
- Internal career opportunities with a rapidly growing company
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below.