Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior E&P Design Engineer also interested in Structural Design Engineers
South Yorkshire, commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, York, Wakefield, Rotherham
Salary / Benefits:
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum, dependant on Level plus pacake including car/allowance.
A Tier 1 contractor that is seeking a Senior E&P Design Engineer for their expanding In-house Design Team to further support the business in undertaking Design across several long term Frameworks that they have secured with a number of major Clients.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in designing E&P schemes in line with their own competency, with the ability to ensure that all project elements are delivered safely, on time, and to budget.
- A professional qualification in a relevant discipline such as Electrical Engineering: HNC, HND, Degree etc
Expereince in Rail, Electrical and Power, Energy, Lighting, Electrical Engineering, Signalling power supply, Power supply systems, Project Engineering, LV & HV Engineering etc.
- A working knowledge of relevant British standards/ BS7671 / 18th Edition wiring regulations/Railway Group standards/Network Rail standards
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- A full working knowledge of Microstation/Hevacomp/Amtech/DIALux and all relevant software packages
- An understanding of LUL standards
As a Senior E&P Design Engineer you will immerse yourself in various schemes but specialising in the Electrification & Power function of the in-house design team. You will also have limited access to the Mechanical design projects but, you will have plenty of Electrical projects such as platform lighting projects and even road street lighting or traffic light power schemes to work on.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis