BCW is one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), the world's leader in communications services.
This BCW UK Consumer team produces highly successful brand communications for a wide range of clients, with work spanning across an impressive portfolio of innovative brands in tech, automotive, energy, entertainment, sports and consumer health. In order to continue to grow at pace, we're now looking for an ambitious and driven senior director to join the team.
A highly experienced confident client handler, the successful candidate will be creating strategies & programmes (some of which will be multi-market) that will shape brands across all touch points, activating holistic campaigns, that at their core, earn the attention of audiences across different channels including digital and social, media and events.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the world's best-known brands delivering creative, integrated strategies and campaigns. The successful candidate will have 5-7 years experience as a director, with a high level of commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial spirt.
This is a senior role in BCW’s Consumer Brand Marketing leadership team that will have reach across the practice. You will be an expert in your field, taking responsibility for complete tactical implementation of client activity. You will provide high value client service, grow and maintain the clients and optimise the profitability of accounts within your portfolio.
You will work closely with the MD in running the business and developing and delivering detailed plans and budgets.
- Cultural curiosity, with a deep and abiding interest in the patterns and trends that are shaping local culture and appreciation for what that means for BCW, clients, brands and consumers.
- True tech integrator, must be an expert at talking to clients and partners about digital and technical opportunities, and can drive work that helps BCW demonstrate that we put tech and digital thought at the centre of our ideas and communications, with a strong focus on integration, and drive new revenue streams.
- Proactive and someone who jumps in to do what needs to be done and works as part of a team, as well as seeing the big picture and determining where to make investments for future opportunities.
- Account profitability experience of how to maintain account profitability through effective team service levels, time analysis and direct cost recovery, and part of the leadership team to determine actions to take.
- Strong project management skills and experience (budget, scope, time, risk & quality management) across large, multi-national accounts and projects.
- Demonstrate expert understanding and experience of how to work with digital influencers to build ongoing relationships, generate buzz, and increase client share-of-voice.
- Support practice teams to maximise the amplification and reach of PR and content-led programmes through the full spectrum of digital channels and online opportunities.
TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY APPLY BY 6TH JULY. INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE W/C 13TH JULY