Senior Digital Marketing Manager
My client is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. They have products that allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs to automate bookkeeping processes through our award-winning AI.
This role is key to driving user acquisition for their key offerings across an extensive range of digital channels. You will develop media strategies which impact the overall digital advertising strategy, aligning with sales and growth targets.
Main Job Responsibilities
· Developing a marketing strategy to accelerate growth against the market opportunity, making investment decisions across online channels
· Creating and present media plans, business forecasts and investment scenarios
· Provide first class analysis and marketing insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value
· Drive campaign insights such as query behaviour, audience segmentation, winning ad message themes, and successful landing page strategies
· Drive best practice development in search, social and display in partnership with agencies and channel leaders
· A digital marketing expert, digital native with expertise in acquisition media
· Brilliant digital media strategist with proven success leading campaigns with high impact results
· Consistently executes large-scale digital marketing strategies to drive revenue growth
· Strong understanding of the digital technology landscape
· Strategic mindset with the ability to tell a compelling narrative and draw key insights from analytics to make big decisions
To apply for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.
£80,000.00 - £90,000.00 per year