Who are We
Allianz Partners is the world’s leading B2B2C specialist and expert in the creation and delivery of unique solutions that combine service, insurance and technology to provide worldwide protection and care. We specialise in assistance, international health & life, automotive and travel insurance. Our solutions are available to our business partners, and in some cases, are integrated into their own customer offers. They are also available via direct channels under our Allianz Assistance brand. Allianz Partners is part of the Allianz Group, one of the world’s largest insurers and leading financial services companies.
TheSenior Digital Marketing Executive – B2B2C (Maternity Cover) sits within the Marketing Department and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, (responsible for digital marketing and data strategy across all lines of business.) However, the nature of the role is cross functional and will work with Operations, Underwriting, Data, and Finance, alongside the wider Marketing and Sales teams.
What we expect of you
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our growing Marketing team, and further develop the organisation’s commercial and digital marketing expertise.
With a growing digital demand in the market, the Senior Digital Marketing Executive – B2B2C will be a key conduit between our sales teams, clients and the rest of the marketing function.
You will work cross functionally across the all business teams to ensure the we are always working to towards the same goals for our clients’.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours per week). However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with business needs.
This role will have several main objectives laddering down into core responsibilities.
Ensure that we are best placed to become the preferred premium partner for our clients
- Deliver branding consistency across the customer journey.
- Be the conduit between sales and marketing, ensuring clients’ needs are met by the wider marketing team.
- Live the clients’ brand and be their internal brand evangelist.
Lead on targeted customer acquisition with our clients and be the experts in the room
- Grow our clients’ business through targeted use of our acquisition channels.
- Ensure our clients’ websites remain technically sound from an SEO perspective
- Lead the content overhaul and expansion on our clients’ websites.
Project lead for digital transformation of our clients’ platforms
- Successfully migrate our clients’ websites to a new CMS.
- Improve conversion rate of our clients’ websites through bookflow enhancements
- Lead the redesign of our clients’ sites to be fully mobile first
- Develop a personalisation plan for our clients’ websites
Own our clients customer journey and ensure we make it easy for customers to stay with us and our client
- To ensure our direct communications (email, text & letters), on behalf of our clients, are proactive, useful and relevant.
- Own the customer journey and use it to drive business change.
You will also be responsible for the following;
Health & Safety
To ensure that your work area is kept safe and tidy at all times.
To abide by the Health & Safety Work Act 1974.
To notify the Company Health & Safety officer or the Managing Director of any Health & Safety issues which may cause harm to fellow employees.
Key Performance Areas
To work towards achieving 100% on all Company, departmental and team performance targets, as directed by the Marketing team.
To manage or assist with relevant ad-hoc projects as required by your line manager and other additional duties as requested.
Complete all appropriate administration, including monthly reports.
To work within and be compliant at all times with all relevant regulations and legislation applicable to the role.
Type of person
Analytical, creative, strong attention to detail, digitally savvy, technical, commercial, ideally degree educated and with good A level results and clear numerical competence. Experience in an office environment, dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Well-presented and professional in line with working within a corporate environment.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Minimum of grade C GCSE Maths
- Excellent fluency in written and verbal English
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft products in an office environment.
Specialist Skills and Knowledge:
Practical evidence of experience within the following areas:
- Demonstration of digital marketing understanding and principles, focused around acquisition marketing. Primarily PPC, SEO and Social.
- Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment, able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Take ownership & responsibility of work delivery
- Proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of handling data in various formats
- Excellent attention to detail & consistently achieving work of a high quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong focus on customer needs
- Flexible/ adaptable in order to deal with a varied workload and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and build effective working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Curious – with ability to question why we do what we do, with confidence to recommend changes based on fact and insight.
- Experience working within financial services sector including insurance
- Project management experience/ skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in digital marketing working across acquisition, retention and digital experience.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing communication principles and best practices