Senior Digital Designer
Job type: Full time
FITCH is the world’s leading brand and retail consultancy. Designing the Future.
Online, offline and in person. We don’t predict the future, we influence it and we
You will be joining our rapidly expanding digital team, based in our London studio and you will be reporting into our Digital Creative Director. You will be responsible for designing concepts for websites, apps and other digital touchpoints for global brands & retailers.
We are looking for someone who is a curious problem solver, passionate about technology & creativity and thrives in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
Technical and Professional experience required
- Material experience within integrated design teams (Brand/Comms/Digital)
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- A strong working knowledge of UX and Interaction Design
- Knowledge of Motion/Prototyping/JS
- Independent / Decision maker
- Strong leadership, verbal & written communication skills in English (other languages are a bonus)
- Strong practical understanding of mobile, web and other screen-based content
- Knowledge in 3D, VR/AR is a plus.
- Strong team management skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of schedules and deadlines
- Highly proficient graphics and digital software including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite & Motion GFX packages
Beneficial Additional Skills
- Knowledge of interior design concepts, practices, and process
- Knowledge of 3D design packages (C4D, Unity, Unreal, 3DS Max etc) & AR/VR
- Prototyping software such as InVision etc
- Knowledge of UX/CX design
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee & partake in the design of digital content and interfaces with other team members
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way
- Manage and maintain libraries of internal & client design components
- Manage a team of Junior / Mid UI & interaction designers, providing training and support as and where necessary
- Work with the UX Design team to ensure all client sites and apps deliver the best experience possible
- Contributing to and occasionally running brainstorming sessions for creative concepting & ideation
- Staying current on industry trends and research in relation to digital and retail design, communicating and feeding back to other team.
- You may be expected to travel globally in correspondence with projects and pitches
- Being an all around positive addition to our company culture!
To apply please submit your application here:
Opening date: 5 October 2018
Closing date: 4 November 2018