Howard Finley are currently recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a fast growing technology firm in the Berkshire area.
The company offer a unique technology solution to the UK market, and are in the process of a global core product launch. This is an excellent time to join a business with aggressive growth plans in process, with a start-up mentality mixed with a large firm's resources.
The role is operating servers in AWS and an OpenStack private cloud. You will also be tasked with helping develop the growing company's server infrastructure.
The DevOps Engineer will require the following experience;
- Linux experience
- Experience of AWS services (EC2, SWS, API Gateway, RDS, CloudWatch etc)
- Experience of a provisioning framework (Ansible)
- Scripting Languages experience (Python, Bash etc)
- Experience in configuring networks in both Open Stack and AWS
- Knowledge of Azure/Google Cloud beneficial
- Automation of Deployment experience beneficial
This role is offering a salary of 60 - 80k, flexible working hours and remote working opportunities 1 or 2 days a week. It also offers the opportunity to grow a rapidly growing business and achieve accelerated career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ben Lay at Howard Finley to discuss the role in further detail.