We are looking for ambitious developers to join our passionate team and work both internally and on client site! You will benefit from the variety of a contract role (working on projects across multiple industries), but the stability of a permanent role.. If this piques your interest, be sure to get in touch today!
- Demonstrable Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience required
- Manchester city centre office, 5 minute walk from the station
- Starting salary up to £55K DOE
- Benefits include industry certification funding (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Agile etc.), healthcare, pension, flexible working hours, social events and more!
- Contact Hannah Warrenger on 0161 694 7999 / 07464 482 376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info!
Due to an influx of new business, we're expanding our Manchester development team. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside internal and external developers as well as testers, agile business analysts, technical projects managers etc.! Candidates who like to challenge processes in order to achieve success generally fit into our team best, so if this sounds like you then be sure to get in touch!
Sourced by: @TechCareers_NW - Manchester and the North West
WHO ARE WE?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in a .Net Developer role
- Solid C# / ASP.NET knowledge
- Exposure to Cloud technologies
- Demonstrable experience of Continous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- A willingness to challenge processes and contribute to success
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…
- Exposure to Java / Python / Scala
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com For further information please call me on 0161 694 7999 / 07464 482 376. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
£30,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year