Chordant is passionate about innovation and a standards-based approach that stimulates thriving global ecosystems. Solutions powered by the Chordant platform address the fundamental challenges in Smart City deployments. Like a perfect chord of musical notes, the Chordant platform brings harmony to diverse devices, data and services. We have created one of the largest Smart City deployments integrating hundreds of transport data sources into a transport data marketplace. Our Smart City solutions have also been recognized by leading analyst firms and organizations.
Chordant’s Data Marketplace solution is adding new features to support the growing Connected Autonomous Vehicle (CAV) ecosystem. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the maintenance and development of new product features including the integration of new data sources for Connected Autonomous Vehicles. They may be specialized in one of the technologies used by the Chordant but be capable in developing features with different tech stacks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement new features of the Data Marketplace product
- Be a proactive member of an Agile software development team
- Report on progress of active tasks and any blockers in daily stand-ups
- Raise merge requests for code commits and contribute to code reviews
- Identify and estimate development tasks in planning meetings
- Ensure code contributions meet existing quality standards with unit and integration tests
- Provide support for customer issues on production environments
- Assist QA Engineers to create test scenarios and identify potential issues
- Support the release process and help provision new platform releases
- Assist in the recruitment and on-boarding of new team members
- Developing applications with Java 11 with Spring (Required) or with Node JS
- Packaging and deploying applications using Docker or another container technology (Required)
- Provisioning cloud infrastructure with Ansible (Preferred) or similar tools (Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Writing unit and integration tests using JUnit (Required) and Cucumber-JVM (Preferred) or Mocha (Preferred)
- Familiar with developing and troubleshooting issues on Linux (Required)
- Working with HTTP, JSON, XML, REST APIs (Required) and event-based communication with AMQP (Preferred) or other messaging technology
- Continuous integration and deployment with GitLab or Jenkins (Preferred)
- Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL (Preferred)
- Computer Science, Software Engineering degree, similar qualification or equivalent experience
Location: London, U.K.
InterDigital is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, marital status, family status, domestic partner or civil union status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, assignments, evaluations, coaching, promotion, discipline, discharge and layoff.