Vitality, Senior Customer Marketing Executive (6 months FTC), Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Senior Customer Marketing Executive, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Responsibilities as our Senior Customer Marketing Executive include:
- Creating and updating customer/member documentation to fulfil key customer journeys
- Updating rewards, product and servicing content across the website, Member Zone, and the Vitality Member app
- Where content relates to partners/third parties work with them on copy creation and include them as appropriate in the sign off process
- Creating cross sell campaigns and content
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to assess the impact of launches across member documentation, website, Member Zone and the Vitality Member app
- Working with the project team to define requirements and user stories for websites and the Vitality Member app
- Working with the Creative and Copy team to draft content for all impacted assets including FAQs, terms and conditions and support content
- Getting all copy approved by stakeholders and build pages/edit copy in Sitecore
- Supporting customer and digital projects from a content perspective
To become our Senior Customer Marketing Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Digital and print copywriting experience, with a customer focus
- Ability to clearly communicate sometimes complex user journeys
- Communicating new/changing products and benefits
- Able to interpret and act upon analytics data
- Marketing compliance experience
- Experience of editing and publishing in a CMS, ideally Sitecore
- Comfortable working in an agile project environment
- Experience of using workflow and collaboration software, e.g. SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience of working in a financial services (FCA) regulated environment
- Awareness of MVT and personalisation programmes
Working for Vitality as our Senior Customer Marketing Executive you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 5th December 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Customer Marketing Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today.