Do you want to work in a place where you can make a difference…
Vanquis is a leading provider of credit (cards) to those who are looking to build or rebuild their credit rating. We’ve had huge success since launching in 2002, and now we are over 1.7 million customers strong. We still aim to treat them all our customers as individuals and hence we are further growing our analytics team.
The role of Lead Customer Analyst offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, highly numerate professional to make a significant difference within a well-established and rapidly growing bank. This is a pivotal role with exposure to departmental leaders across our organisation.
We're looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are excited by new technology and have the passion and tenacity to develop a team of talented analysts.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Proactively identify and drive opportunities to improve on the status quo
· Applying your analytical skills to help us to take the right action for the right customers at the right time
· Developing a team of inquisitive problem solvers committed to turning information into meaningful change for the bank and our customers
· Ensure the highest standards of insight are delivered from your team
What we’re looking for:
· Great analytical skills (SAS or SQL), able to see the bigger picture and translate into actionable tasks
· The ability to take on challenging objectives and successfully overcome obstacles to deliver significant results
· Able to build strong working relationships and influence at a senior level
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we’ll do for you:
Generous benefits including:
· Annual bonus based on personal and business performance
· Long term incentive based on group performance
· Private health-care and dental cover
· Access to a preferential share-save scheme
· The opportunity to progress your own projects where aligned to business needs
· Invest in your future through technical and managerial training and mentoring
· Clear progression opportunities and planning
To find out more about this role please contact Jayne on 0203 620 3776 or apply online via our website.
Please note: Once the closing date has been reached we will review all CVs. Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of the closing date. If you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.
£Competitive package including Annual Salary Review, Annual Discretionary Bonus, Pension Scheme, 25 Days holiday per year (rising by 1 day per year to a max of 30 days), plus many more