We’re an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Credit Risk Team sits within the Bank’s Risk Function but is deeply embedded in the Bank’s market leading Credit Risk business line. The team has a wide scope of work supporting a significant business line and operation and plays a critical role in both its managing risks and delivering excellent customer experience.
Portfolio Management and Reporting of credit risk including the design, development and implementation of credit risk portfolio management and reporting. This includes the provision of credit portfolio insight, report production and management information for both the bank wide credit and business specific credit portfolios.
What would your day look like?
You will report into the Head of Credit Risk Portfolio Management Reporting, who will be your line manager and responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
The role of Senior Analyst is really important to us. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Chief Credit Officer to monitor the Bank’s credit risk profile relative to its appetite, limits and triggers: identifying, managing and escalating actual or potential breaches through appropriate governance routes.
- Production of regular credit risk MI and insight to support the effective management of credit risk across the bank and to individual business lines. Recommendations and decisions around portfolio actions to address credit risk exposure and any emerging credit risks.
- Support for credit risk data requests within the Bank and for external stakeholders eg: regulators, investors.
- Working with Credit Models and Data Analytics, ensure that the data used to assess credit risk is fit for purpose in terms of quality, quantity, breadth and timeliness and to support report production/portfolio insight.
- Provide input and oversight to the key credit risk systems used to support credit risk reporting and portfolio management.
- Operate with awareness and understanding of the key business activities of the Bank.
What do we expect of you?