We are EventsTag, a rapidly growing start-up: passionate about connecting brands and customers through original, innovative and irresistibly shareable social media content, powered by our own advanced experiential tech platform.
Just six years into our adventure, we have earned a sizeable portfolio, delivering engaging live experiences and customisable social media memorabilia - with huge amplification opportunity - to some of the biggest brands in the worlds including Nike, Google, Spotify, Adidas, O2, Yves Saint Laurent, eBay and more. The list goes on. And we want it to go even further which is why we we are looking to expand our talented team with the addition of a brand new role - Head of Creative - to work any of our global offices.
In addition to the growing EventsTag business this year we are launching We Are Interact; a brand set to disrupt the attraction industry with unique digital experiences. We will be creating digital interactions for physical spaces. Powered by RFID bands we will manage photo experiences, cashless payments, access control and gamification that drive a better experience, high profits and increased visitors for venues.
Our new Head of Creative will be the link between our software development team and our client services department. Their first job will be to build a creative team to help respond to the ever increasing briefs from both experiential marketing agencies for EventsTag and attractions for We Are Interact.
They’ll need to bring passion, energy and ideas in their role in responding to client briefs with creative concepts for using our technology, coming up with new ways to create and capture live experiences for visitors, designing pitch decks and production creative, managing creative for marketing materials and going to activations to ensure creative meets expectations.
Not only that but they’ll sit on our executive team and help evolve the whole business to our target of 10x growth and an exit in 4 years time; so an entrepreneurial mind-set is a must.
Previously delivered concepts include inspiring influencer content for Adidas; sending instagram-powered physical postcards for Google at their Silicon Valley headquarters; powering tweets onto the roof of London’s vast O2; creating 360 GIFs for Microsoft and, most recently, collaborating with Beats by Dr Dre to enable football fans to emulate campaign imagery of Harry Kane and Mezit Ozil to celebrate the 2018 World Cup. You can view more of our case studies here: https://eventstag.com/case-studies-1
Ideally, our new addition to the EventsTag family will be coming from an agency or events background or from a photography / videography or digital services vendor, keen to bring their creative flexibility, designing prowess and multi-tasking expertise in a fast-expanding team where they have a real opportunity to help shape and further grow our business with even more brilliant ideas. Being comfortable with managing short deadlines and having experience of riding the waves of live environment production is an key part of this position.
Our new creative technologist can be based in any of our global offices - London, New York or LA or remotely for the right candidate. Some travel will be required to our offices and to events around the UK / US and rest of the world. We also have sales agents across the world, including Dubai, Sydney and Sao Paulo who you will be working with.
Being perfectly and naturally at ease with photography, videography, technology, experiential marketing and social media really is a must in this role, as is a readiness to embrace the life and culture at an ambitious, fun and hard working start-up community. We value innovation, community, integrity and most importantly passion; they are at the heart of our vision as a start-up, embedded into the day-to-day life of working at EventsTag, and weaved seamlessly throughout the work we create and deliver.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Design innovative content creation concepts for client activations. Some of our products you’ll be working on include green screen photography and videos, 360 photos / videos, Animated GIFs and 3D face masks.
- Work with the executive team to devise new products and services that will inspire social media content generation at brand experiences.
- Work with the senior management and sales / delivery teams to answer client briefs and come up with new concepts and products.
- Develop the UX and design for our web app and our individual products to ensure a seamless user experience and maximise the quantity of content that is generated.
- Create bespoke pitch decks and presentations for clients.
- Manage a designer team to create and implement client designs or creative proposals.
- Create and manage design templates for each of our products to ensure clients, delivery staff or freelancers can create custom executions at the right
- Attend major client event experiences to ensure the creative matches expectations.
- Work with the delivery teams to implement creative and approve on site executions.
First up, the basics. You must:
- You must be eligible to work in the US or UK.
- You must be able and willing to work flexible hours when required.
- You must have 3 - 5 years of design experience
- You must have excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- You must have experience and knowledge of photography and videography.
- Be willing to travel to our offices and event locations worldwide
Meet the above? Ok, now here’s a bit more about who we are looking for:
- You should be highly motivated: a self-starter with buckets of initiative.
- You should have a passion for experiential technology, either having worked for a photo marketing business or an experiential agency in the past or having extensive insight into the industry.
- You should have production experience of lighting, hardware and custom technology
- You should have knowledge of creating 3D models for set design and our face tracking app.
- Extensive understanding of project management and communication tools such as Asana, Google sheets and drive, Assembla, Slack, Zeplin, InVision etc.
- You should be a team player, willing to help out with all aspects of the North American team's workload.
- Experience managing a team and recruiting employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
- You should have a genuine interest in social media, photography, videography, and interactive technology.
- You should have the ability to work across multiple tasks at any one time and deliver with speed and accuracy.
And now for our wish list! Not essential but very nice to have:
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Familiarity with creative/experiential agency workflows and expectations.
- Have hands on experience with photo marketing technology.
- Have a great sense of humor who is prepared for a hands on approach in the office, in the field, & on the ping pong table!
- The opportunity to help take a Company from a small start up to a world-renowned business
- £70k base, with an OTE of £80k
- Opportunity to become an option holder in the business
- Comprehensive welcome package + choice of company laptop (Mac or PC).
- Subsidized trips across the pond to our UK / US offices
- Breakfast, snacks, fresh fruit and unlimited cold beer.
- A day off on your birthday!
- Weekly happy hours & social events with the team
- 1 year work anniversary rewards
- 23 days annual paid holiday