Would you like to work for a large independent system integrator who pride themselves on project delivery and excellent customer service?
Working as a Senior Controls Engineer you will:
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- IP network design and configuration.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions.
- You will be supporting Engineers with their growth and development by direct mentoring. You will be able to show how you have liaised with clients and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Review future project requirements for resources and identifying training and development opportunities for your team.
- Develop engineers in your team, and manage expectations and progression.
To be successful, we're looking for:
- Strong PLC / controls background ideally working the full lifecycle of a project from conceptual design all the way through to commissioning on site.
- The ability to fault find and modify code.
- Commercial awareness of managing a project and offering a consultative approach.
- Must have experience creating functional design specifications.
- A Time served apprenticeship or relevant engineering qualification.
- Previous experience working as part of a team to design, implement and test control/integrated
- Highly motivated individual who can demonstrate experience delivering control system software projects and working closely with customers
- You will naturally have an appetite to learn and develop additional skills and new technologies
£40,000 to £48,000 pa basic salary with pension. Holiday is 33 days including all statutory and public holidays.
Commutable from: Warrington, Runcorn, Birchwood, Widnes, St Helens, Northwich, Altrincham, Manchester, Liverpool and Wigan.
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.