Job descriptionJob Title:
- Senior Consultant - Environmental Impact Assessment
Salary / Benefits:
- 50,000 - 60,000 SEK per month (negotiable dependant on experience)
- ASAP (ongoing recruitment process)
- My client is a large leading consultancy, known on a Global scale. They specialise in providing design and solutions to the Environment, Infrastructure, and Architecture sectors, delivering prestigious projects locally and internationally.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working with EIA, with an emphasis on infrastructural projects
- Strong understanding of Environmental legislation and standards.
- Fluent Swedish - written and verbal
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- MSc within Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or similar
- Experience with technical and financial delivery of the projects
- Proven track record working with large and complex infrastructure projects
- Be part of a team in an international consultancy well-established in over 100 countries
- Great career prospects and progression opportunities
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis