- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transnational documentation
- Licences, renewals, acquisitions etc.
- Client contact
- Running transactions from instruction
- Managing junior members of the team
- Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results
- Providing Real Estate support to corporate and banking colleagues
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months' commercial property experience and excellent academics.
A very competitive salary within a highly regarded team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a commercial property paralegal or legal executive to join a top tier international law firm based in Birmingham city centre.
You will be joining a well respected, award winning Real Estate team which acts for household corporate names.